The 16 ports PoE switch is an unmanaged PoE Ethernet switch along with 16 x 10/100Base-TX downlink PoE ports and 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T uplink Ethernet ports featuring 30-watt 802.3at PoE+ as well as 1 additional Gigabit Combo port.
The total PoE power budget is up to 270 watts. It supports web-based PoE management and real-time PoE output LED display.
The device can be widely used in video security monitoring systems, network projects, etc.
– Provide 16x 100Mbps downlink PoE Ethernet ports, 2x gigabit uplink Ethernet ports and 1 x Gigabit Fiber port.
– Downlink Ethernet ports support PoE+, each port supports max. 30W output.
– Support power consumption indication (LED indicates power output status).
– Support manage PoE on/off and power consumption setting via Web.
– Accord with IEEE802.3, IEEE802. 3u, IEEE802. 3ab, IEEE802. 3 af/at standard.
– 4K MAC address, 2.75Mb cache.
– Quick installation, easy operation, convenient for wall-mounted, desktop and rack installations.