• Performance and Scalability – high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ managed switch with 128Gbps/176Gbps switching capacity.
• Continuous Availability – The IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop-free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence, to ensure faster recovery from failed links, enhancing overall network stability and reliability.
• Reliability and Energy Efficiency – The design of the ECS4120 Series incorporates high energy efficiency in order to reduce the impact on the environment.
• Enhanced Security – Port security limits the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks.
• Comprehensive QoS – The ECS4120 Series offers advanced QoS for marking, classification, and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice, and video traffic at wire speed.
• Robust Multicast Control – IGMP snooping prevents the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring switch ports so that multicast traffic is forwarded to only those ports associated with an IP multicast receiver.
• IPv6 Support – The switch supports a number of IPv6 features, including IPv6 Management, DCHPv6 Snooping with Option 37, IPv6 Source Guide, and MVR6.
• Superior Management – An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), and supports SNMPv1,2c,3 and four-group RMON.
• Service Monitoring and Management
• Virtual Private Networks – The ECS4120 Series supports Layer 2 VPNs by using Q-in-Q functions