• Performance and Scalability with 176 Gbps switching capacity
• Continuous Availability – IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
• G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching.
• Comprehensive QoS – Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
• Support Three Color Marker and Policing, including 1.Single rate: Committed Information Rate (CIR) 2.Two rate: CIR + Peak Information Rate (PIR) Traffic Policing.
• Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Private VLANs (traffic segmentation per port), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
• Hardware Stacking
• Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
• Layer 3 Features IPv4 Static Route and RIP