The Edge-Core ECS4210 series is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2/4 switch featuring 12/28 ports; 8/24 10/100/1000Base-TX ports and Gigabit Ethernet SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable ) ports. It is ideal for Internet Service Provider to provide up to Gigabit bandwidth service to home user or business user. It is also ideal for enterprise Gigabit to the desktop and wiring closet installations. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
The PoE Budget is max 400W!!!
• Performance and Scalability with 56 Gbps switching capacity
• Four Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports for uplink flexibility, allowing the insertion of copper or fiber transceiver to create uplinks port for high speed uplinks to servers or backbones.
• Continuous Availability – IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), IGMP snooping, voice VLAN feature and IEEE 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag.
• Comprehensive QoS – Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p, DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
• Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
• Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)