1-Port PoE extender has 2 10/100M LAN ports, among them, one for power input , the other for power output.
Comply with 10/100 BASE-TX, IEEE802.3af (PoE). Power input for single port is 13W. Power output for single port is 12.2W.
PoE Extenders can increase the transmission distance for Ethernet data and PoE power up to 120m via Cat5 UTP cable.
It offers you great flexibility to extend the distance of PoE.
* Comply with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet.
* 10/100m Supported.
* Extend the range of PoE an additional 120 meters.
* Automatically detects and protects PoE equipments from being damaged by incorrect installation.
* Plug and Play no configuration required.
* 1 port PoE extender can forward both ethernet and PoE power for 1 terminal equipment via Cat5 UtP cable.
POE Input: 1 RJ45 Port
PoE Output: 1 RJ45 Port
Network Medium: Cat5 or better UTP cables(≤120m)
Repeater Mode: Store and forward
MAC Address Table: 2K
Packet Buffer Memory: 48Byte
Switching Capacity: 400Mbps
PoE Standard: IEEE802.3af
PoE Port Power:
Input POwer: 13 Watts
Output: 12.2 Watts
LED Display: PoE working status, ethernet
PoE power Supply Type: 1/2(+), 3/6(-),Mode A, End-Span
IEEE 802.3i: 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3x: Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af: Power over Ethernet
IEEE 802.3at: Power over Ethernet(for 4-Ports PoE Extender only)
FCC Part 15B
RoHs Directive 2011/65/EU
Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
Electromagnetic Compatibility Diective 2004/108/EC
Working Temperature: 0~40
Working Humidity: 10%~90%, No Condensation
Storage Temperature: -30~70
Storage Humidity: 5%~90%, No Condensation